You need to register on site. Post will be published after being moderated
Рак, кистозные неоплазмы и эндокринные опухоли панкреаз: диагноз и лечение (2015)
Edited by Hans G. Beger, Akimasa Nakao, John P. Neoptolemos, Shu You Peng, and Michael G. Sarr.
John Wiley & Sons (2015)
- Histologic classification and tumor staging of pancreatic cancer
- What we know about carcinogenesis of ductal adenocarcinoma of the pancreas
- Familial cancer of the pancreas
- Clinical, laboratory, and radiologic presentation of pancreatic cancer
- Standards of oncologic pancreatic surgery
- Extended resection for pancreatic cancer: risks and benefits
- Risk/benefit of total pancreatectomy for pancreatic cancer: are there indications?
- Is there a benefit from additional arterial resection of ductal cancer of the pancreas?
- Who benefits from ultraradical pancreatic cancer resection?
- Risk and results of pancreatic cancer resection
- Pancreatic cancer: the role of bypass procedures
- Evidence of adjuvant chemotherapy of ductal pancreatic cancer
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy and radiochemotherapy: is there a survival advantage for pancreatic cancer patients?
- Standards of palliative chemotherapy and chemoradiotherapy of local advanced pancreatic cancer, side effects, and survival benefits
- Management of local and distant recurrence after pancreatic cancer resection
- Survival 3, 5, and 10 years after adjuvant regional and neoadjuvant chemotherapy in resectable pancreatic cancer patients: an institutional experience
- Nonductal primary malignancies of the pancreas: acinus cell carcinoma
- Nonductal primary malignancies of the pancreas: metastatic malignancies
- Histopathology of tumors of the ampulla of Vater
- Clinical approach to periampullary cancer
- Adenoma of the papilla of Vater and endoscopic management
- Controversies about local or regional treatment of adenoma of the papilla of Vater: the Japanese experience
- Cancer of the papilla: surgical management
- Evidence of surgical management of distal common bile duct cancer
- Evidence of surgical management of duodenal cancer
- Survival and chance of cure after surgery, adjuvant chemotherapy, and palliative chemotherapy of periampullary cancers
- Histologic classification and staging of cystic neoplastic lesions of the pancreas
- Clinical presentation of cystic neoplastic lesions of the pancreas
- Endoscopic ultrasonography and cystic fluid analysis of the pancreas: evidence of diagnostic measures
- Natural history of IPMN: adenoma–carcinoma sequence in IPMN
- What are the pathologic criteria that justified observational management in patients with cystic neoplastic lesions of the pancreas?
- Indications for operative intervention of cystic neoplasms of the pancreas
- Surgical management of IPMN lesions of the pancreas
- Surgical management of mucinous cystic neoplastic lesions of the pancreas
- Surgical management of serous cystic neoplasms of the pancreas
- Surgical management of solid pseudopapillary neoplasms of the pancreas
- Limited oncologic resection or major surgery for cystic neoplasms of the pancreas?
- Enucleation of cystic neoplasia of the pancreas, 268
- Long-term outcome after observation and surgical treatment of cystic neoplasms of the pancreas
- Classification of endocrine tumors of the pancreas
- Clinical manifestation of endocrine tumors of the pancreas
- Evidence of hormonal, laboratory, biochemical, and instrumental diagnostics of endocrine tumors of the pancreas
- Evidence of medical and radionuclide-targeted treatment of endocrine tumors of the pancreas
- Insulinoma: evidence of surgical treatment
- Gastrinoma: evidence of surgical treatment
- Rare endocrine tumors of the pancreas: evidence of management
- Long-term outcome after clinical management of endocrine tumors of the pancreas
- Chronic pancreatitis with inflammatory mass in the pancreatic head
- Chronic tropical pancreatitis: clinical syndromes, natural course management principles
- Laboratory, endoscopic, and radiologic diagnostics of chronic pancreatitis with inflammatory mass in the head
- Autoimmune pancreatitis: how to recognize this entity and avoid surgical treatment
- What is the place of interventional endoscopic treatment in chronic pancreatitis with inflammatory tumor of the pancreatic head?
- When to change from conservative to surgical management in alcoholic chronic and tropical chronic pancreatitis
- Duodenum-preserving pancreatic head resection in chronic pancreatitis with inflammatory mass
- Major resection for chronic pancreatitis
- Short-term and long-term outcome after interventional and surgical treatment of chronic pancreatitis with inflammatory mass