The American Cancer Society issues a number of guidelines related to screening and informed decision-making about tests for early detection of many cancer sites as well as clinical follow-up care guidelines to help shape adult posttreatment cancer survivorship care. Read the full text versions of all the guidelines published in CA and learn more about how ACS develops its recommendations by accessing the links below.
Cancer screening guidelines
- Cancer screening in the United States, 2016: a review of current American Cancer Society guidelines and current issues in cancer screening
- American Cancer Society lung cancer screening guidelines
- American Cancer Society, American Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology, and American Society for Clinical Pathology screening guidelines for the prevention and early detection of cervical cancer
- American Cancer Society guideline for the early detection of prostate cancer: update 2010
- Screening and surveillance for the early detection of colorectal cancer and adenomatous polyps, 2008: A joint guideline from the American Cancer Society, the US Multi-Society Task Force on Colorectal Cancer, and the American College of Radiology